For most enterprises, digital transformation efforts mean delivering new business and customer value more quickly, and at a very large scale. The implication for Enterprise IT then is a shift from cost optimization to speed optimization. The cloud is an inevitable part of this shift as it presents the opportunity to rapidly deploy on-demand services with limitless scale. To unlock the fastest path to value from the cloud, enterprises must consider how to industrialise the application delivery process across each layer of the cloud environment, namely provisioning, security, networking and deployment.
This means embracing the cloud operating model and adapting your people, process, and tools to it.
The BTN is delighted to be partnering with HashiCorp for this attendee-led virtual roundtable discussion, which will start at 4pm CEST.
During this session, we'll look at the implications of the cloud operating model and discuss solutions for IT teams to adopt this model across infrastructure provisioning, security, networking, and application delivery.
- What is the cloud operating model and why is it becoming so necessary?
- What is the goal behind your digital transformation effort?
- How are you dealing with the adoption of cloud and working with regulators while also pushing innovations?
- How can you simplify operations for a multi-cloud reality, where skills can be applied consistently regardless of target cloud environment?
- How do you unlock the value of the unique capabilities of each cloud provider in the pursuit of better customer experience and business value?