The BTN is proud to partner with Click Boarding, an end-to-end employee experience platform, for an exclusive virtual roundtable around the importance of retention and building ROI into your people from day 1.
Employee experience has changed for good with elevated expectations from an evolving virtual environment. No longer can employees be wowed by the bright lights of a city centre office solely. As we look to revolutionise our organisations EVPs, the need to retain is the name of the game.
Retention is rapidly becoming key to business success from the very moment a new hire says ‘Yes’. According to Click Boarding's calculations, the loss on investment for a new hire or seasoned employee can be detrimental to your business. It's time for companies to deliver a better, fully-digital experience moving forward. One that our employees demand, that ultimately attracts and retains top talent.
Join a VIP virtual roundtable with executive People leaders for a conversation around the battle of turning enthusiasm into engagement for your teams and future leaders.
The direct correlation between effective onboarding and retention has never been stronger, so how can we create a more efficient employer and employee experiences, especially following a turbulent year of unexpected challenges and evolving employee dynamics?
The session will follow the below conversation points:
- What does the global talent market look like, given today's dynamics?
- How has the working model shifted, and what can we expect looking ahead?
- How can we truly engage with employees in this new way of work?
- Why have turnover & retention become so important amidst today's challenges?
- So what can we do to address the issue - both today and long term?