Terms & Conditions
The BTN is 'The Business Transformation Network'
- Accessing our Site
- Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve all rights to withdraw and amend the service we provide, without notice.
- We may restrict access to various parts of our site, or our entire site, for periods of time due to updates or technical issues.
- Any login details that you choose or are provided with should be treated as confidential and must not be disclosed to any third party. Any failure to comply with these terms will result in providing the Business Transformation Network with the ability to disable an account.
- You may only use our site for lawful purposes. Our site may not be used:
- For any purposes that are unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- If it anyway breaches any applicable local, national or international laws/regulations.
- To send or share any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising (spam)
- To knowingly transmit data, send/upload materials that contain viruses, Trojans, worms, spyware, adware or similar, which have been designed to affect the operation of any computer software/hardware in an adverse way.
- Through using the BTN, you also agree to:
- Not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the BTN site.
- Not access/damage/interfere any part of; our site; our equipment or network without authority
- Reliance on the information posted
- All comments and other materials posted on our site should not be interpreted as advice on which any reliance should be placed. We disclaim all responsibility and liability raised from the content (videos or text) on our site.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- We are owners and/or licensees of all intellectual property in our site, which includes the material published on it. All material and content published on our site are protected by copyright laws and all such rights are reserved.
- The Business Transformation Network and contributing authors must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any illustrations, video, photographs, audio clips or graphics without referencing the source clearly.
- No materials from our site may be used for commercial purposes without prior contact and licence being obtained.
- The logos and/or designs used on our website are registered trademarks belonging to us or our parent company must not be used without our express permission.
- Site Updates
- Our site is regularly updated and the content may change at any time. If there is a need to suspend access to our site or close it indefinitely, we reserve all right to do so.
- Any of the material which is hosted on our site may be out of date at any given time and the BTN is under no obligation to update any material.
- The ‘employer’ has sole responsibility for the job listing on the BTN site. The BTN is not considered to be an employer.
- A job posting will contain none of the below:
- misleading or false information
- jobs that do not comply with local, national and international laws
- information that may sell, promote or advertise products or services
- The BTN reserves all rights to remove any job posting or content from the BTN site, which is in the reasonable exercise of the BTN’s discretion. This can relate to the above conditions or if the content that has been posted is deemed to not be in the best interest of the BTN.
- All material hosted and displayed on our site is provided without and warranty or guarantee of its accuracy.
- We expressly exclude:
- Any liability for any direct or indirect loss/damage which was incurred by a user in connection with our site, such as the materials on it, which result in loss of business, income or data.
- Your information
- The uploading of material(s)
- All information submitted and subsequent information we collect about you will be used to create a database. This database and all information it contains will be used by the Business Transformation Network and their clients for the use of assessing suitability and skills for current work and any roles in the future which we may deem of interest.
- The removal of data/details
- If you wish to receive a copy of the information we hold about you, please contact email@example.com
- All information submitted to our site may be removed in compliance with data protection by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
We want you to be in control of what communications you receive from us and how your personal information is used, you can do this in the following ways:
- Unsubscribe from our mailing list, If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please feel free to unsubscribe Informing us of any changes you would like to change regarding the information we hold
- Linking to our site
- You may link to our homepage, any media content on the BTN or your video profile (if a platinum user), providing you do so in a way that is fair, legal and does not take advantage or damage the BTN’s reputation. However, you must not portray yourself as being directly associated or have been endorsed by the BTN, where none exists.
- Linking from our site
- In any circumstance where our site contains links to an external site(s) and resources provided by third parties, these links are exclusively provided for your information only. The BTN has no control over the contents of those site(s)/resources and we can accept no responsibility for them.
- Variations and Versions
- These terms may be revised at any time through the amendment of this page. As a user of the BTN, you are expected to check this page to take notice of any changes we have made. Some of the clauses in these terms may be superseded by alternative terms/provisions which are published elsewhere on the site.
- Concerns & Queries
- If you have any concerns about specific material which appears on our site, please contact the BTN at: The Business Transformation Network, 241 Borough High Street, Prospero House, Southwark. SE1 1GA.
- About us
- The site is operated by The Business Transformation Network (“We”, “Our”, “Us”). We are a trading name of ‘Annapurna HR Ltd’ and registered in England and Wales.
Thank you for visiting the BTN.
- The Candidate consents to the disclosure of all relevant information (which is reasonably required to progress any application) including but not limited to copies of identification, qualifications, authorisations and/or references.
- The BTN, or any other organisation advertising on the BTN, shall be under no obligation to find employment for the Candidate.
- By submitting your CV or completing the registration form, you consent to the agency on the Business Transformation Network collecting, maintaining, using and disclosing personal and sensitive information about you and provided by you or another person about you in accordance with these terms.
- By submitting your CV or completing the registration form, you consent to the BTN contacting you via email correspondence for content updates, event invitations and other relevant mailing campaigns.
Access to your Personal Information
How your data is used:
To be able to provide our products and services to you, your information will be retained, processed and disclosed by us in the following ways:
To facilitate the recruitment process, by matching your details to job opportunities. To allow details of your skills and experience, to be viewed by our clients whom we feel may be interested in engaging your services. To keep you updated about services provided by our third-party business partners which are relevant to your sector. You can opt-out at any time from such e-mails. Please see below section; "Access to your Personal Information" Your information will be accessible to and processed by our recruitment consultants, responsible management, human resources, accounting, audit, compliance, information technology, legal and other corporate staff and selected third-party service providers and suppliers, only if they have a legitimate business need to do so; To maintain our business relationship with you as a user of our website. To keep you informed of the products and services (relevant to your sector and your professional interests) offered by us or our group companies via relevant marketing communications. These could include information about recently registered candidates/consultants, client workshops we are arranging, market updates, new software or training courses that may be of interest to you. To carry out any obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. To notify you about changes to the BTN service
If you have registered your details for a BTN hosted event, the BTN will use these details to contact you pre-event, during the event and for use with any post-event engagement.