Annapurna Change are looking to speak with Interim Communications and Change Leads for an initial 6 month contract, paying circa £500p/d.
- You will be leading the creation, development and delivery of communications strategies on major transformational programmes: managing the key programme and workstream messages, segmenting target audiences to profile...
Internal Change Communications Manager, Norfolk, £500/d, 6 months
The Change Communication manager will be responsible for creating and executing an integrated change communication strategy supporting a set of critical, complex operating model transformation initiatives across multiple countries over the next two to three years.
A leading private sector organisation are seeking a Project Coordinator for an initial 6 month contract between £300 - £400p/d. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with a global organisation undergoing a substantial period of change.
- The role oversees the entire programme cycle, from programme approval to programme closure,...
Head of Graduate Development - up to £90,000:
My client, a leading global financial institution is transforming their Development function for their Global Banking Markets division and as a result, they are looking for a Head of Graduate Development join their team.
* Redesign and develop the Graduate Development function, with...
Agile IT PMO, London, £600/d- £700p/d
A leading private sector organisation are looking for an Interim Integration Project Manager for an initial 6 month contract, to be based in London and paying circa £700p/d.
The successful candidate will possess excellent IT PMO experience as well strong M&A experience. The ideal candidate will have worked on large, complex programmes....
A leading private sector organisation in London are seeking a Programme Manager/PMO for an initial 6 month contract to start ASAP between £600 - £700p/d.
* They are seeking an experienced Agile Practitioner with a Project Management background who has introduced Agile methodologies to a business/programme.
* Candidates will demonstrate leadership and...
A leading construction company with headquarters in Northampton are seeking a Change Manager to work on a vital transformation project on an initial 6 month contract.
This company are undergoing a substantial transformation project and require a candidate with experience in execution of a change management plan and deployment of Oracle ERP.
Area of responsibility:
A leading private sector organisation, based in West London, are looking for an Interim Transformation Programme Director, for an initial 6 month contract.
The successful candidate will possess extensive Programme Delivery experience in large-scale, complex organisations, and must be able to work in an ambiguous environment.
There are a number of projects running across the...
We are currently searching for an experienced Operations and Business Change Director to work across UK for a leading insurance company.
You will be responsible for:
* Developing and managing a direct central team in London and a matrix team across UK
* Work with the central and country COO's, CIO's to design and execute transformational strategies to...