Front-End Developer - IT - London - Up To £75 000
A Middle Eastern bank in London is looking for a PMO Analyst to support a team of Project Managers across a variety of high profile projects.
You will work with senior Change Managers and be responsible for producing project reporting, plans and products and monitoring delivery against agreed milestones. Specifically you will:
- Manage the Strategic Initiatives/Change...
Global organisation undergoing enterprise change are seeking a Change and Engagement Manager on a contract to perm basis. This role will be responsible for developing and delivering employee communications for business change programmes and initiatives. The role will be well placed to operate at all levels across the organisation, to bring their vision to life...
Predictive Analyst- TRAVEL- SQL/Python
Up to £65,000
A leading online travel company are growing their customer analytics and data science team.
They are on the lookout for commercially minded predictive analysts who are capable at building models from scratch as well taking a lead on projects and...
The team is expanding and searching for a Technology Risk Executive to become part of the larger team, taking responsibility within the engagements and providing the advice necessary to help clients manage risk and improve their business performance
- Attend external events to create networks to develop both technical and personal...
- Manage staff from both within the team and through external consultants in order to achieve department objectives, including resourcing and people development
- Implement the Internal Audit strategy on in Group & EMEA
- Take on key responsibilities on behalf of the Director of Risk & Audit within Group & EMEA
- The IT Audit department has wide remit and interacts with key decision makers across the business.
- Your initial focus will be data security work with the potential to become increasingly involved in broader and deeper IT audit assignments, mainstream audits and more strategic assessments.
- The role will see you working on a variety of challenging...
- Attend external events to create networks to develop both technical and personal skills
- build and maintaining good working relationships with all clients
- assist manager in developing audit committee papers
- Coach trainees by giving regular feedback and encouraging them to complete tasks
- Prepare draft terms...
A leading FMCG business are looking for a Data Analytics IT Auditor to join the team, working with modern technologies in their HQ in Central London.
- You are able to identify the risks within processes and able to perform the appropriate audit tests over the controls.
- You provide data analytics to support the audit life cycle using...
To apply for this role, you must have the following:
-Experience of auditing ITGC in an external audit environment
-Will be servicing the audit needs for the external audit teams
- SAP / Oracle or other systems
- Must have internal audit experience
For additional info, please ask or if you would like to be considered for this role, please send me your CV...