Tender Process Manager, £50000, London
Our Client are one of the largest transport services organisations in Europe, employing more than 60,000 people and delivering more than 2.2 billion passenger journeys across 14 European countries every year. They have strong roots dating back to 1938, an ambitious growth agenda, and a continuously developing relationship with a...
Interim Senior Reward Manager / Head of Reward - 6 months - London
Annapurna HR are currently working with a leading financial services organsiation who are looking for an innovative Senior Reward / Head of Reward to join their team on an interim basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are at...
Interim Recruitment Partner - North London - 6 months (temp to permanent) - £200 to 260 per day
Our client are an industry leading FTSE 250 are looking for an experienced recruitment professional to join their team in North London. The successful candidate will be carrying out an interim recruitment partner role directly...
Front-End Developer - IT - London - Up To £75 000
A Middle Eastern bank in London is looking for a PMO Analyst to support a team of Project Managers across a variety of high profile projects.
You will work with senior Change Managers and be responsible for producing project reporting, plans and products and monitoring delivery against agreed milestones. Specifically you will:
- Manage the Strategic Initiatives/Change...
Global organisation undergoing enterprise change are seeking a Change and Engagement Manager on a contract to perm basis. This role will be responsible for developing and delivering employee communications for business change programmes and initiatives. The role will be well placed to operate at all levels across the organisation, to bring their vision to life...
Predictive Analyst- TRAVEL- SQL/Python
Up to £65,000
A leading online travel company are growing their customer analytics and data science team.
They are on the lookout for commercially minded predictive analysts who are capable at building models from scratch as well taking a lead on projects and...
The team is expanding and searching for a Technology Risk Executive to become part of the larger team, taking responsibility within the engagements and providing the advice necessary to help clients manage risk and improve their business performance
- Attend external events to create networks to develop both technical and personal...
- Manage staff from both within the team and through external consultants in order to achieve department objectives, including resourcing and people development
- Implement the Internal Audit strategy on in Group & EMEA
- Take on key responsibilities on behalf of the Director of Risk & Audit within Group & EMEA
- The IT Audit department has wide remit and interacts with key decision makers across the business.
- Your initial focus will be data security work with the potential to become increasingly involved in broader and deeper IT audit assignments, mainstream audits and more strategic assessments.
- The role will see you working on a variety of challenging...