Web Analyst - GA360 + SQL
An amazing opportunity to join an incredibly well funded award winning tech brand based in central London and become a key part of their rapid growth over the coming years. You'll sit within an extremely data-centric team amongst Data Scientists and Data Analysts as they key Digital and Web Analytics specialist.
- Analyst all marketing activities from performance marketing to brand advertising, and inform the business on how to optimise channels and boost ROI.
- Analyse web data, providing on conversion metrics, buyer quality, spend levels etc.
- Work closely with the Head of Analytics, bolstering the growing analytics community.
- Use your SQL skills to translate and enrich data into useful and valuable information.
- Manage tagging and optimisation.
- Hands on experience with SQL is essential.
- Previous Web Analytics experience, preferable with Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of tagging and implementation.
- BigQuery experience is also highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation is also highly desirable.
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary up to £40,000 per annum depending on your level of experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation