- West Midlands
A leading financial services company is looking for a user experience to join their team on a 3 month contract. You will be working within a proposition function assisting them with redefining old customer journeys and designing new ones. You will be tasked understanding the customer, liaising with partners to understand journeys and using research to help define these on an iterative basis. If you have good UX skills this could be for you.
This company is a market leader with a customer centric business model. They are based in Solihull and you will be joining a growing customer facing proposition function. In this fast paced environment, you will have the opportunity to exercise your customer experience skills, utilising your sketch and prototyping capability and gaining excellent exposure to an interesting proposition function. If you are bright, with good UX skills, ready to put your design skills to use, click below to apply!
THE ROLE - UX Designer
As a UX Designer, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing new and refine existing customer journeys
- Work closely with partners to optimise flows and agree handover points
- Define and and manage both research and testing
- Translate designs to process maps to brief the broader business
- Working closely with stakeholders both internally and with external partners.
You will need:
- Experience in customer journey design and proposition development
- Proven understanding of customer centric design
- Must have worked in sketch and be able to show prototyping capability
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the design market please get in touch with Alex Brown
UX, User Experience, Responsive Sites, Customer Experience, Sketch, Prototype, Wireframes, Digital Product, customer journey