Working with Prudential as a Test Manager means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation, a remarkable history and exciting plans for the future. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
Prudential is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products. Within Operations IT we take pride in our professional approach, safely and successfully delivering projects, from small interventions to multi-million pound programmes, striving for excellent service in a challenging and fast-paced environment. We value team working and are able to respond flexibly to each challenge. Value new ideas and original thinking, and everyone has a strong willingness to learn.
You'll be responsible for Test Managing one or more projects, leading a group of test resources in delivering IT services to agreed timescales and budgets. You'll need to ensure that all test governance is delivered in line with our standards and meets the requirements of all key stakeholders. You will need to manage each testing phase through to safe implementation, acting as a gate keeper of each phase. You will be responsible for ensuring your team are motivated, fully informed and capable of achieving your project goals.
To be successful in this role you will need the relevant experience and knowledge in;
- IT architecture and infrastructure
- Systems development lifecycle
- Project delivery and relationship management
- Test management
- Product management principles, tools and methodologies
- Working knowledge of financial services regulatory and legislatory frameworks
- Working knowledge of life and pensions products, markets and competitors would be advantageous. At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.
- People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals