Up to £40,000 + health, dental, life insurance + many more benefits
This is your chance to work for a London-based consultancy that develops and implements flexible, functionally-rich software products across a range of broad and targeted operational control processes. Working primarily within financial services, this company provides a service to huge financial clients such as Deutsche Bank. The company are now looking to expand their Peterborough office to a London-standard software hub and are looking for a team of bright and enthusiastic developers to help do this. So, if you are a Full-stack developer looking for the opportunity to gain excellent experience of full-stack enterprise software development in a professional, friendly, dynamic working environment, then this is the job for you!
This modern consultancy works with many established companies, helping them to manage the evolving regulatory landscape is core to our business. Additionally, they develop and implement flexible, functionally-rich software products across a range of broad and targeted operational control processes.
Your role working as a Full-stack Software Developer within the Software team will be largely performed in .Net and C# and will encompass a range of responsibilities throughout enhancing the continuation of the company, such as:
- Building and enhancing software products, using industry best practice software development techniques and bespoke technologies and tools
- Interpret business requirements and technical specifications and perform the required coding in accordance with coding guidelines and practices
- Work closely with the technical lead of each product and other members of the development team in a constructive and purposeful manner
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
What your role as a Software Developer will require:
- Ability to write and maintain unit tests
- Extensive experience of C# using Visual Studio .NET 2013 or higher
- Use of SQL statements, either PL-SQL or T-SQL
- ASP.NET, preferably using MVC
The salary for your role as a Software Developer is up to £40,000.
Along with this salary, the company are providing a wide range of benefits including:
- Holiday 25 days
- Full BUPA Health Insurance for employee plus family
- Dental Insurance for employee
- Life Insurance
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme scheme
- Travel Season Ticket Loan
- Fitness First Gym membership or Cash Alternative
- Pension - up to 5% matched contribution.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Jessica Boss via the Apply link on this page.