As part of the Service Introduction Team, you are a key part of Service Architecture and Live Services (run organization) and represent all live services stakeholders within the enterprise change delivery framework. You are responsible for ensuring all Service / Operational readiness actions are taken to meet the DLG business and IT Requirements and standards for those services. This is a fantastic space to join, as you are responsible for the Service Introduction and Change across the expanding and exciting DLG Portfolio.
- To manage the process of service transition and introduction to ensure the safe and secure passage of services, and suppliers in and out of the Service Model.
- Contribute to the design, document, implement and continuously improve Service Introduction standards, processes, tools and ways of working to support the Technology operating model and different delivery methods.
- Provide support, advice and guidance to programme / project teams and suppliers to drive adoption and adherence to Service Introduction processes and standards and common understanding of Technology Services run requirements.
- Ensure all service operations teams and suppliers are aware of in-flight projects and are prepared and capable of supporting new services.
- Attend and actively contribute to relevant project and programme boards and steering groups. Identify service related risks and issues and broker agreement and acceptance between the project and run teams.
- Manage the specified criteria for service acceptance, operational, release and service readiness review through the project life cycle, stage gates and governance boards. Ensure that each project is audited at the pre-agreed gates to ensure progress towards, and eventual run readiness.
- Identify and implement opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement in the service design and introduction.
- Pro-actively demonstrate required behaviours in line with expectations of the role.
- To manage a portfolio of projects, ensuring all service design, transition and introduction milestones are achieved within the agreed scope, timescales and cost, and issues escalated and managed to conclusion.
- To provide senior management status and issue reporting and deliver project status presentations for senior business and technology services stakeholders.
- You must have demonstrable Service Introduction/Service Transition experience
- You will able to exhibit Strong stakeholder management skills
- Be able to demonstrate Governance experience meaning getting the job done not just highlighting what needs to be done
- Be able to understand commercial impact of service introduction and impact on wider teams within the business.
- You will be Regulatory experience - e.g. FS / Insurance preferable and an awareness of regulatory risk (i.e. GDPR)
- Be able to Adapted to change (including engagement models)
- ITIL certification
- Experience of managing projects, including project lifecycle
- Can work independently & autonomously and be pragmatic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills