This is a chance to work with one of the world's most successful specialist financial company, located in the heart of London. This company specialises in diversified credit products ranging from business to consumer dependant on your credit history.
Dedicated to success, just like the dynamic teams within, the strong international growth has laid the foundation for an exciting future across all platforms. The ideal candidate will be a part of a success driven company asserting themselves on a global footprint, furthermore gaining exposure across the companies ever growing portfolio.
The companies focus is on making clients more successful by allowing them to always make the sale, help them pay and to help promote and sell.
- This role will entail actionable customer management strategies and insights using SAS.
- Have the ability to identify trends and create new solutions to problems.
- Be able to articulate proposals concisely to achieve senior management buy-in.
- On a daily basis you will have interaction with key stakeholders across the business.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A proven track record of problem solving & use of statistical techniques to positively impact profitability and customers.
- The ability to proactively identify significant new opportunities and optimise existing programs.
- A keen eye to analyse and consolidate complex information quickly and accurately.
- Experience in working with SAS, SQL, R, Python or equivalent and a degree/diploma in an analytical/business related field.
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Krishen Patel Via the Apply link on this page.