Senior Software Developer
Competitive Salary - Great holiday allowance - Pension - Share options and MORE!
***Please note this a London based permanent role and my client is not willing to supply sponsorship, those who require sponsorship need not apply***
My client is looking for a highly skilled senior C# developer who has experience with working in an Agile environment. This opportunity is to work for a large petrochemical information provider based in London. Technology is at the heart of this business as it operates on a global scale with vast amounts of data which needs to be available to the end user at the touch of a button.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes/skills:
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and solid work ethic.
- Attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills, to allow the distribution of knowledge
- Ability to in a group or independently
- C# ASP.NET
- REST/Web API
- Strong SQL Skills
- Experience of TDD and OO principles
- Agile Development (Scrum/Kanban)
- Great interpersonal skills & stakeholder skills
The below is desired but not essential:
- net MVC
- Oracle Database
- .NET Core Framework
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery
My client is a subsidiary of a much larger company with features on the FTSE250 and has made the shortlist of the 100 best companies to work for.
If you would like to apply for the above role please send you CV using the reference "Senior Software Developer"