Senior IOS Developer - 60 - 75,000k- Central London - Exciting start up - Global expansion
My client is one of the fastest-growing tech startups with funding to expand globally, they have created a fun and friendly environment with flexible working and other perks.
The role has a UI focus, requiring a UIKit expert who has kept up with the latest features added in iOS10 & 11. You will be working closely with UI, the Development Team, as well other teams to conceive, design, and create unique mobile capabilities. This company encourages Developers to take ownership of the code they are writing and maintaining and as a key member of the IOS team, this means you will be responsible for XCode, Objective-C, Swift and all things IOS.
To join this team as a Senior IOS Developer, you will be customer-focused, with a real interest in delivering high quality software products and features. You will have strong communication skills and enjoy writing clean, elegant, readable and well-documented code
- Experience of using Autolayout to maintain and create flexible layouts that look great across different screen sizes, and devices.
- Architect, implement and maintain the IOS apps
- Efficiently create prototypes, tailor feedback and develop a production quality app
- Updating the team on the latest builds through TestFligh and CI tools
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- TDD or BDD knowledge
- 3+ years of IOS development experience
- Excellent programming experience
- Knowledge of GIT version control
If this IOS developer role sounds like a good fit, then please do get in touch!