Senior Conversion Manager - Financial Services
£65,000 - £75,000
One of the UK's largest FS businesses is looking to add an experienced Optimisation and Analytics specialist to their digital team. In this role you will take full ownership of the split testing roadmap (A/B and Multivariate Testing), working closely with UX, Product and Senior Stakeholders throughout the business to optimise customer journeys and analyse site/campaign performance. You will also be the in-house Web Analytics evangelist, providing genuine strategic insights from data and making a positive impact on a vast array of projects. It is a key requirement that you have extensive technical expertise and will be extremely hands-on in helping to implement tests and solve technical issues. This is not a purely strategic role yet and will suit someone who's used to answering technical questions in a Web Analytics environment and is looking to step up.
- Own the split testing roadmap (A/B, Multivariate)
- Lead projects deep-diving into specific areas of the eCommerce funnel
- Perform deep-dive statistical analysis & user segmentation.
- Hands-on problem solving, including fixing technical problems.
- Champion Web Analytics and deliver a Test & Learn culture to the business.
- Liaise with 3rd parties to implement and manage tools and technologies to help track and drive conversion.
- Become the key point of contact regarding optimisation across the business.
- Work with senior management on a long-term strategy to grow the optimisation team.
- Extensive split testing experience, both A/B and MVT.
- Web Analytics experience, preferably with Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics.
- eCommerce experience, preferably at a high-traffic retailer.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging from £75,000 to £85,000 based on experience plus a car allowance and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to inquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.