Senior Audience Analyst
£30,000 - £35,000 + bonus + benefits
This is great opportunity to work with a reputable publisher as an Audience Analyst within their London office, whereby you will be responsible for providing data-driven insights to senior stakeholders. If you have a background in programmatic and audience segmentation, this role is well suited.
Sitting in a global umbrella group, this publisher has a wide audience reach and focuses on delivering suitable and targeting ads to its consumers across multiple platforms. Despite this, it still retains a 'start-up' feel despite its rapid growth over the last few years.
As a Senior Audience Analyst, you will be responsible for pulling and manipulating data from their DMP and managing relationships with 3rd party vendors. With such insights, the successful candidate will present such data to senior stakeholders through data visualisation tools such as Tableau and Power BI.
In addition, this person will advise how data should be utilised, suggest new revenue streams and support the sales team with their pitches. As such, the key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaison with 3rd party vendors to manage such relationships
- Frequently work with clients to plan DMP Solutions primarily with Adobe Audience Manager
- Audience segmentation utilising 1st and 3rd party data
- Develop data-driven strategy from this and ensure the solution is executed effectively
- Manipulating data into PowerBi and explain such insights to non-technical audiences
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Senior Audience Analyst will have:
- An undergraduate degree
- Commercial experience within a vendor utilising their DMP or conducted audience segmentation through 3rd party data management platforms
- Interpreted data through Excel and manipulated through SQL and Python
- Presented data-driven insights to multiple stakeholders and non-technical audiences through data visualisation tools like Tableau and Power Bi
- Tracked consumer journeys with Google or Adobe Analytics
- £30,000 - £35,000 plus bonus + benefits
- Comprehensive training provided
- Work for a reputable global publisher with tons of data!
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Harris via the Apply link on this page.