Working with Prudential as a Recruitment Coordinator means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation, a remarkable history and exciting plans for the future. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
At Prudential we're absolutely focused on getting the best outcomes for customers. Ours is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products. Across the world, we look after £635 billion in savings and investments for 24 million customers (as at June 2017).
The Resourcing function is focused on the delivery of top talent, at all levels, for today and for the future for M&G Prudential. The strategy focuses on people, process and technology to gain efficiencies and increase productivity with the outcome of better results for the business, function and candidates.
To be successful in this role you will have a strong administration background and will have the ability to multi-task and support activities for multiple stakeholders.
The role will be to support a Recruitment Partner who will be recruiting for a specific project; duties will include arranging interviews, creating, processing and sending out offer paperwork, managing the pre-employment screening process, diary management for the recruiters and hiring managers, filing and system updates (candidate management system called Taleo).
To be suitable for this role you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Highly organised
- Able to prioritise a busy workload
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be IT literate and able to pick up systems quickly, use of Taleo is an advantage but not essential.
- Have the confidence to push back and to chase up
- Ability to manage managers, candidates and Recruiters expectations
- You will be very thorough with an excellent eye for detail, able to pick up and identify mistakes
- Whilst experience as a Recruitment Coordinator is ideal we would be interested to hear from individuals who have been strong administrators or team Secretaries within a process driven corporate environment.
It's a great time to be taking on a new role at Prudential. With our #behaviours we're creating a place to work that's alive with opportunity, with added pace and a great team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers.
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.