Working with Prudential as a Project Lead - SIB Review means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
This role is to project lead the SIB (Secure Income Base) mis-selling review, you will work alongside the Project Lead for Pensions, Project Manager and the Business Analyst ensuring the project delivers to the aspirational closure of end 2019.
The delivery is likely to involve a full or partial migration of work from the existing outsourcer to a new supplier. The role will be responsible for the end to end delivery of any full/partial migration and you will be required to ensure compliance milestones are agreed and delivered in response to any change required to the assumptions and calculations.
This role will suit a self-motivated, organised individual who is used to dealing with colleagues across all levels and functions within the organisation and understands outsourcing models. A great role for anyone looking to own a project that straddles a number of functional areas on a day to day basis.
To be successful in this role some experience or understanding in the following:
- Operational experience
- Experience of regulatory reporting
- Experience of project delivery and governance
- Experience in working with and managing external suppliers
- Working knowledge of governance and oversight of a third party operational supplier
- Working knowledge of regulatory liaison
- Working knowledge of a SIB (Secure Income Base) review
- Self-starter comfortable working alone as well as part of a delivery team
- Good at report/briefing writing
- Ability to work with multiple interested parties both internal and external to the organisation
- Ability to grasp complex issues
- Working knowledge of occupational defined pension scheme
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.