A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for a Project Coordinator for an initial 6 month contract, paying £300p/d-£350p/d.
- Responsible for (a) supporting Project Manager run portfolio of projects across EMEA (b) documenting business requirements (c) working with IT teams to ensure a timely delivery (d) user acceptance testing.
- Working with global and regional teams of business analysts and users, in successful implementation of various strategic and BAU projects.
- Change delivery scope includes exposure capture and limit monitoring, calculation engines and reporting requirements for the region.
- Also regional PMO and business management support to be given to senior management.
- Supporting the Traded Risk response to regulator-driven short-term, high-profile submissions.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to deal with a complex problem and take a logical and constructive approach to investigating and presenting the issues.
- Ability to work well within a team, to tights deadlines in a fast moving environment.
- Minimum BSc in a relative discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience within a financial institute.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change.
Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Garth Davson is the consultant officer for this vacancy.