Programmatic Executive - London
£25,000 - £30,000 + bonus + benefits
This is great opportunity to work with a growing vendor as a Programmatic Executive within their UK offices, whereby you will be responsible for executing campaigns in a DSP. If you are passionate about working within the digital space and are looking for the next step to progress in your Ad Ops career; this role is well suited.
Specialising in all things digital, this vendor works predominantly with agencies and publishers to deliver campaigns on their behalf as well as segment their audiences. They have been rapidly growing since their inception yet still retains a 'start-up' feel. Their client portfolio is also filled with leading agencies in the industry!
As a Programmatic Executive, you will be responsible for the end to end process of clients' campaigns, as such will set up in the DSP MediaMath or DV 360. In addition, you will be responsible for tracking pixels and media tagging, as well as ensuring QA.
Post-implementation you will extract the data from the DSP and present actionable insights to the client. You will also troubleshoot any issues. As such, key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Campaign planning, activation and optimisation in MediaMath and DV 360
- Trafficking ads
- Media tagging
- Troubleshooting and reporting on any issues post-implementation through HTML, JS and Excel
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure SLA
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Programmatic Executive will have:
- An undergraduate degree
- Commercial experience in a similar role within an agency, setting up and optimising digital campaigns in DSPs such as MediaMath, DV 360 or AppNexus
- Reported on the effectiveness of a campaign through Excel
- £25,000 - £30,000 plus bonus + benefits
- Relaxed and collaborative culture with loads of room to grow
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Harris via the Apply link on this page.