A leading private sector organisation based in London are looking for a Product Owner for an initial 24 month contract paying £45k - £65k depending on experience.
This role requires someone to be the credible voice of the business and customer, change owner, and strategic stakeholder owner and facilitator for product development of the organisation's new learning and development platform.
- Development and ownership of the Product Strategy for the Skills Academy's online platform as a tool for members' career development and online learning experience.
- Writing and communication of user stories and user flows (in collaboration with business analyst) to inform technical requirements and developments for the new Academy platform (a learning management and recording system).
- Day-to-day management of suppliers procured, including attending working sessions with their project team, to develop and host Academy Platform
- Creation, agreement, prioritisation, socialisation and management (in collaboration with suppliers and business stakeholders) of the Product Roadmap and Backlog
- A strong understanding of online learning best practice
- Day-to-day management of supplier for learning management systems
- Experience of Scrum-related agile methodologies
- Talented facilitator and stakeholder manager
- Experience managing business projects across people, process, technology, governance, etc. to meet customer engagement outcomes
- Experience of integration of learning platforms with websites and e-commerce systems
- Experience or knowledge of developing and establishing quality assurance approaches for online learning.
- Experience of customer / member segmentation and analysis and applying segmentation techniques to all aspects of the business (comms, DM, web experience, contact centre, etc.)
- Experience of working in a Dynamics365 environment (or of using similar systems such as Salesforce, Oracle, SAP etc.) to meet Customer Engagement challenges
- Direct Marketing qualification, certification, or professional affiliation.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change. Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Afonso Martins is the consultant officer for this vacancy.