Product Analyst - eCommerce
An amazing chance to progress in your career and move to one of the most forward thinking and innovative eCommerce companies in the world of online travel. In this role you'll provide crucial analytical support to the Product Insight team, helping champion a data-driven approach to product development using Adobe Analytics Premium and SQL on a day-to-day basis.
- Define, implement and build key BI and MI reports on digital product performance.
- Help establish and monitor vital business KPI's, and develop innovative ways to present insights.
- Pull data from a wide-range of data sources, stitching it together to create a single customer view.
- Report on AB testing performance.
- Work with the Conversion team to help with the hypothesis of new tests, instilling a data-centric approach to optimisation.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong academic background, to a degree level or above in a mathematical or scientific field.
- SQL knowledge and Google BigQuery would be beneficial.
- Experience of working with unstructured data would be beneficial.
- Understanding of AB testing and statistical rigour.
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging up to £55,000 + Benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, TMS, Tag Management, SQL, BigQuery, Product