Presales Consultant - Data Science
£80,000-£90,000 + benefits + bonus
This is an opportunity to join a brand-new Data Science team, focusing on building data platforms to generate high value and even higher impact in the production of business insight for all of their massive clients - where small changes result in huge impact. Providing technical consultancy and tailoring products for their clients to improve business decisions.
This US-based company are investing heavily into building their Data Science team here in the UK. Although a consultancy, your remit would be solely London-based clients, working alongside them to derive insights by structuring, managing and visualising data, resulting in smarter decisions being made.
Working with massive clients from a large variety of sectors on big messy data sets, using Python, building and implementing machine learning solutions to scale, generating high value and impact.
- Technical aspect of the role:
- Using a wide variety of data sets to build data platforms, in Python, and implementing these with clients
- Working with machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms, using Python, to develop tailored products for their clients
- Client side of the role:
- Teaching and training clients to use these data platforms
- Effectively delivering technical machine learning concepts to clients
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- The successful Data Science Consultant candidate will have proven commercial experience building and implementing data platforms in Python
- Experience performing machine learning techniques in a commercial setting using Python
- The ideal candidate will have commercial experience in effectively delivering data solutions to clients
- Use of ETL and back-end data pipelining in industry
- Knowledge and/or use of Spark and elastic search
- Performance-based bonus
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kian Dixon via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles, please get in touch!