POWER BI DEVELOPER (CONTRACT)
£400-500 PER DAY, 5 MONTHS
An analytical consultancy that specialises in healthcare institutions is looking for a talented Power BI Developer to completely redevelop a reporting solution for their client. This is an opportunity to build out something completely new and change the way a major organisation prepares and presents its data.
This client offers intelligent insights for healthcare providers, ensuring that they are always prepared to deal with demands and offer the best service. The consultancy has grown rapidly within this space, providing real value to their clients and constantly pushing the boundaries on new cutting-edge solutions.
As a Power BI Developer you'll be tasked with introducing a new Power BI reporting solution. Rebuilding both the back-end manipulations and modelling processes from an Excel environment to a new SQL environment. On top of that, the successful BI Developer will be required to create reports and dashboards from scratch in Power BI and presenting their work to senior stakeholders.
In specific, you can expect to be involved in the following:
- Working with the existing Excel system to understand the data models
- Writing out new scripts in SQL to redesign the data models in a more sophisticated way
- Designing and developing reports and dashboards in Power BI
- Presenting reports and dashboards to senior stakeholders
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Power BI Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- Advanced SQL scripting skills
- Strong proven experience designing reports and dashboard from scratch in Power BI
- Experience confidently delivering reports/dashboards to senior stakeholders
- A motivated self-starter who can manage themselves and take ownership of their work.
The successful Power BI Developer will receive £400-500 per day over an initial 5 month period and the opportunity to design their own reporting system.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Joseph Pyne via the Apply link on this page.