An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced PMO professional to join the team of our fantastic and global client to work on a large scale change programme and deliver PMO services with a strong focus on all aspects of governance, resourcing and senior stakeholder management. This initial 6 month contract, based in Surrey and paying £450p/d-£550p/d, is offering candidates a fantastic opportunity to shape a new programme in a rapidly growing sector of the organisation.
The successful candidate's day to day responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Recent and extensive PMO Experience is essential
- Delivering all aspects of governance and reporting services
- Set up of PMO Function
- Reporting to the Programme Director
- Monitor status, cost, scope, schedule and dependencies
- Resolve and control identified issues and change requests
- Own project guidelines and procedures and keep methodology framework updated
- Ensure consistency in the program
- Dealing with regulatory issues and providing regulatory interpretations when required.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office and Excel
- Experience of working across a large portfolio
- Strong presentations skills to director level
- Highly motivated, energetic and pro-active
- Experience with Prince2 or equivalent are an asset
This interim role will start February, however my client is looking to secure somebody asap.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a high profile organisation during a substantial period of change.
Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Mark Stanton is the consulatant managing this vacancy.