A Middle Eastern bank in London is looking for a PMO Analyst to support a team of Project Managers across a variety of high profile projects.
You will work with senior Change Managers and be responsible for producing project reporting, plans and products and monitoring delivery against agreed milestones. Specifically you will:
- Manage the Strategic Initiatives/Change Dashboard
- Set up and managed ways to working and ensure that robust governance processes are followed
- Ensure end-to-end project plans are in place and maintained
- Establish, control and monitor project timescales and budgets identifying and escalating risks
- Create and updated Working and Steering Committee packs
- Tracking and reporting delivery against plans
- Ensure project documentation is updated
- Assist with development of colleagues in project management principles and software
Please only apply for this role if you have the following experience. Candidates without this will not be considered.
- Strong PMO background (all aspects of PMO) gained within a Financial Services (ideally Banking) firm
- Project Management skillset
- Awareness of Change Management methodology
- Ability to engage and influence senior colleagues where required
- Ability to interpret information and data in a practical format
- Good presentation abilities
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK without restriction to be considered for this role.