Working with Prudential as a Customer Service Executive means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation, a remarkable history and exciting plans for the future. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
At Prudential we're absolutely focused on getting the best outcomes for customers. Ours is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products. Across the world, we look after £635 billion in savings and investments for 24 million customers (as at June 2017).
An opportunity has arisen to join our Annuities team as a Customer Service Executive in Reading.
As a Pensions Administrator you will provide excellent service and support to Prudential policyholders through processing and authorising customer transactions and requests. These can be of a complex and technical nature
- Working in the annuities team working on complex cases relating to annuity payments
- This role is more of an admin / processing position and no inbound calls will be taken
- Must have pensions knowledge who has good admin skills
- 16 week training will commence on 24/09/2018
- Individual will be given a list of cases where they need to review, investigate and feedback so that these can be closed off which will include scenarios were they have been unofficially told that a customer has passed away and the individual needs to investigate on how they can gain confirmation that this is the case so they can close the case off
- Must have good attention to detail
- Business would consider complaint handlers as they will be use to investigating work, however they must have pensions knowledge
- Previous Prudential experience would be advantageous
- Job titles could be under Pensions Administrator / Pensions Relations Administrator
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.