Paid Social Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Fantastic opportunity for an individual relatively new to the digital media space to join a tech savvy lead generation company as a Paid Social Manager within their central London office. You will be responsible for the end to end management of paid social campaigns. If you have hands on experience within digital marketing, specifically paid social orientated and would love to work for an internationally reputable agency; this role is well suited.
A lead generation company that aims to connect thousands of users with their clients. They are focused on targeting the right audiences, capturing their interest in a specific service and form a link between them and the relevant client. Despite being a relatively new addition to the digital space, they are well established in digital marketing globally and consistently maintain high budgets across all verticals. In addition, they still retain a 'start-up' feel despite its rapid growth over the last few years.
As a Paid Social Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end process of Paid Social campaigns. From designing the campaign, to testing, implementing and optimising. Post-implementation, you will be required to analyse the performance of such campaign and derive insights from this to improve ROI.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and clients direct to understand their requirements and develop a strategy relative to this
- Target and optimise campaigns through Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Track consumer journeys through Adobe Analytics
- Obtain insights and report on the effectiveness post implementation through SQL and Excel
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Paid Social Manager will have:
- An undergraduate degree
- Substantial commercial experience working within a Paid Social capacity across Facebook, Snapchat, Linked In or Twitter
- Proficient in Google or Adobe Analytics
- Experience analysing performance trends of paid media campaigns through Excel or SQL
- Presented insights to clients on a weekly or monthly basis, exposure to data visualisation tools such as Power Bi or Tableau is advantageous
- £30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits
- Work for a reputable agency with a great culture, industry experts and countless a-list client portfolio
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Harris via the Apply link on this page.
N.B. This client does not offer sponsorship for candidates who are unauthorised to work in the UK.