£70,000 - £85,000
As part of the aggressive growth at this innovative tech brand, you'll be one of many highly skilled Digital experts joining this brand-new, thriving team based in London. As an Optimisation Specialist, you will help to design and build a robust split testing roadmap, helping to dramatically improve user experience and engagement across key online products.
- Design, build, run and analyse A/B and Multivariate Tests.
- Successfully manage a varied and fast moving portfolio of Digital Analytics projects.
- Develop the Product Optimisation life-cycle.
- Reporting on Optimisation project performance.
- Deliver critical customer journey insight, identifying pain-points in the user experience.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics/Omniture/SiteCatalyst
- Extensive experience of A/B and Multivariate Testing, ideally using one of Optimizely, VWO, Test & Target etc
- A track record of successful Optimisation projects.
- A Maths or Stats Degree is highly desirable.
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging up to £85,000 + Benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, SQL, tableau, insight, analysis, analyst