£40,000 - £55,000
This opportunity will allow you to join a global retail giant in the Digital team helping develop a robust personalisation and behavioural targeting strategy through use of Digital Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation Techniques. In this role you will test a variety of online properties to ensure that customer experience is as optimised as it can be.
- Run A/B and Multivariate Tests using Adobe Test & Target
- Analyst product, marketing and UX data in order to create testing hypotheses
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing team to help build Digital Marketing Strategy and to maximise ROI
- Influence product development strategy by influencing a test & learn culture
- Become the key stakeholder within the business for all CRO-related activities
- A strong knowledge of CRO, ideally with Adobe Target, Maxymiser, Optimizely, VWO etc.
- Excellent Web Analytics experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics etc.
- Must have a highly data-driven approach to optimisation
- A strong knowledge of Digital Marketing is highly desirable
- A decent understanding of product development processes
- Must be an accomplished presenter, with excellent communication skills
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary up to £55,000 based on experience plus a benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation, Digital Marketing, PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Display