Operations Data Scientist
£60,000-£70,000 with a competitive package
Are you wanting to use your advanced analytical expertise to help the operations team for a unicorn tech start-up? You'll work closely with the operations team and across product and technical teams primarily focusing on growth and development.
This company is an innovative unicorn tech start-up valued over 2 billion dollars with over 1,000 employees. Growing at 3 people per day, they are needing an experienced Data Scientist to join the team and to help the company grow and succeed.
As a Data Scientist you will be using your advanced analytical expertise, working alongside the operations team.
In specific, you can expect to:
- Construct models and deep analysis to solve key operational issues utilizing SQL and Python/R
- Be the analytical powerhouse behind core operations projects
- Predictive modelling for growth & expansion planning
- Analyse user behaviour and churn modelling
- Build a suite of reports and dashboards that will be used to power the Clinical Operations business
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
The successful Operations Data Scientist will need the following skills and experience:
- Data Science oriented University degree or Graduate Scheme
- Strong experience in programming languages such as SQL and Python or R
- Experience using visualisation software such as Tableau
- Experience building machine learning models from scratch
- Experience working with data engineering to build databases
The successful Operations Data Scientist will receive a high salary of £60,000-£70,000 with a competitive package
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rhiannon Knight via the Apply link on this page.