Operations Data Scientist
£50,000-60,000 + benefits + bonus
Join a world-leading, fast-growing operations data science team! As a Operations Data Scientist in this team, you will join the most funded team in the company, getting the opportunity to work on challenging projects across all areas of the business. You will be working in a start-up environment, promoting collaboration and innovation, but with the complete support and investment from their great business idea. You will receive excellent training and learning opportunities as you will report directly to two leaders in this field.
This healthcare company are investing heavily into finding a Operations Data Scientist to join a team that focuses on caring for every patient every day. With a clear vision and business plan, this company emphasises on a future where customer experience is made simpler. Therefore, they need a Operations Data Scientist to join a team that focuses on pioneering ideas in customer analytics.
- Day to day you would be analysing large amounts of customer data in Python or R, using machine learning techniques to produce valuable insights for the business around their consumers.
- Providing internal consultancy for the customer science team across all business areas and liaising with teams across the country.
- Exciting side projects include working with new data sets and natural language processing (NLP) techniques.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- The successful Operations Data Scientist will have extensive knowledge and commercial use of SQL and Python/R
- Experience performing machine learning techniques in industry, using Python, and NLP for personalisation
- Knowledge and/or use of AWS
- The ideal candidate will have commercial experience in customer and/or marketing analytics and delivering technical insight to non-technical stakeholders
- Generous bonus
- Annual hackathon
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Kian Dixon via the Apply link on this page. For more information about similar roles, please get in touch!