NLP Data Scientist - Deep Learning
Harnham are currently working exclusively with tech company in the logistics space who are looking to add a senior data scientist to their London team.
The company are split across London and Europe (don't worry... somewhere hot and sunny) and have provided an industry disrupting product which is making waves in the space. They have significant investment and will be looking to bolster their data science and engineering department with several key hires.
This particular role will be to use natural language processing (NLP) and deep learning to extract key information from several key areas, and work towards improving and optimising their platform.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Researching and developing new deep learning algorithms to help solve language and text-based problems
- Collaborating with a team of R&D Data Scientists from a wide variety of backgrounds
- Helping to drive forward the company's growth and product roadmap
- Championing the use of data science and deep learning within the business
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- Experience programming with Python
- Knowledge of Tensorflow or Theano
- 3-5 years working with NLP techniques and deep learning techniques
- An MSc or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning etc.
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. Or for more information regarding other roles please contact Nick Mandella at Harnham.
This pays up to £60,000 + benefits.
Python, R, C#, SQL, Hadoop, NoSQL, computer science, machine learning, artifical intelligence, deep learning, natural language processing, NLP, Data Scientist, Data Science, Text analytics.