Media and Audience Manager
£35,000 - £40,000 plus bonus + benefits
An exciting opportunity to work with a reputable media company as a Media and Audience Manager within their UK offices, whereby you will be responsible for the management and optimisation of the DMP. If you have a background in DMP optimisation and audience segmentation, then this role is well-suited.
Sitting in a global umbrella group, this agency has a wide audience reach and focuses on delivering suitable and targeted ads to its consumers across multiple platforms. Despite this, it still retains a 'start-up' feel aside from its rapid growth over the last few years.
As a Media and Audience Manager, you will report directly to the Managing Director and be the technical point of contact in sales pitches. As such, the successful candidate will own the RFP and respond to such brief.
This person will be instrumental in liaising with clients to uncover their technical requirements, provide a solution relative to that as well as identify the most appropriate audience inventory and strategy for the sales engineers to upsell. As such, will not execute sales pitches but support the sales process by explaining technical solutions to non-technical audiences.
As such, will spend a substantial amount of time on sales pitches, liaising with clients to identify effective solutions and in the DMP to segment audiences
- Liaise with clients to plan DMP Solutions
- Segment audiences and develop data-driven strategy from this
- Work with analysts and modellers to ensure the solution is executed effectively
- Report on the effectiveness post implementation by pulling performance data from the DMP
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Media and Audience Manager will have:
- An undergraduate degree
- A background in implementing DMP solutions and audience analytics, ideally with Adobe Audience Manager
- Liaised with internal stakeholders to ensure solution executed effectively
- Attended pre-sales pitches with the sales team and been the technical point of contact
- Utilised Excel or SQL to identify touch points where audiences are engaging
- £35,000 - £40,000 plus bonus + benefits
- Can hit the ground running and work in a relaxed environment, working with exciting brands
- Work for a reputable organisation with a relaxed culture
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Harris via the Apply link on this page.
N.B. This client does not offer sponsorship for candidates who are not permitted to work in the U.K.