This consultancy is not only leaders in the UK, but across Europe and the US. It has the scope to develop its employees through a wide array of different platforms where you are recognised for your efforts and work that you put in. With a portfolio all over the globe, they are looking for talented and driven individuals to embark on this journey with them.
The Forensic Analytics team collates, reviews and analyses large and disparate datasets to detect issues and anomalies and report on its findings. It designs and builds innovative solutions to compliance and risk issues in the financial crime and regulatory fields.
- Provide expertise to the consultancies Financial Crime Transaction Monitoring team on the selection, functional requirements, design and testing.
- Provide leadership and guidance on the best approach to analysing complex Financial Crime business issues.
- Scoping and leading the delivery of analytical work, supporting and guiding junior members as required.
- Evaluating new technologies to expand the scope of the teams work an improve its efficiency.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience gained in roles of increasing responsibility.
- Proven quantitative, analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Desire to understand business problems and evaluate the results of your work in business context.
- Transaction Monitoring and Financial Crime domain expertise.
- Strong technical skills using one or more of the following: Actimize, Norcom, Mantas, BAe Detica etc.
- Understanding of the financial services industry within a retail, corporate or investment banking context
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Krishen Patel Via the Apply link on this page.