Senior Project Manager - Professional Service - Central London
My client are a global law firm, and are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their new centralised PMO function. The company are in the process of rolling out a new centralised team to sit across all business functions. Currently projects are run locally through the individual business functions, the aim of this team is to create much better visibility to senior management, create standardised processes and build a governance framework to ensure more efficient and transparent project delivery while delivering best in class tools.
They are seeking a business focused Senior Project Manager to work across multiple complex, cross functional, greenfield projects and programmes. The successful candidate must be familiar and have a good understanding of technology changes but the focus is on business impact so full end to end project experience is essential. You must have been involved in the business requirements/scoping phase right through to training, adoption and business benefit realisation.
Required skills and experience:
- Business Change focused Project Management
- Full End to end project delivery experience
- Ability to juggle multiple roles concurrently
- Ability to work autonomously
- High levels of initiative - you will be part of building things from scratch
- Big 4 consulting background preferred
- Experience within the legal sector beneficial
- Experience of picking up and delivering diverse projects
- Experience working in an unstructured environment essential
- Previous law/insurance experience is desirable