£35,000 - £40,000 + benefits
This is great opportunity to work with a market leading publisher as a Lead PPC Analyst within their London office, whereby you will be responsible for optimising the performance of all digital marketing channels. If you are passionate about the entertainment industry, have hands on PPC and insights and are looking for an opportunity in a relaxed culture; this role is well suited.
Whilst entertainment is at the core of what they offer, they are widely recognised as specialists in multiple channels across digital marketing. As such, are focused on broadcasting premium content to the right audience at the right time; to effectively optimise their inventory. Their office is home to many well-known entertainment providers so is a fun, collaborative and extremely varied environment.
As a Lead PPC Analyst, you will report straight into the Digital Director and be the sole individual responsible for the end to end process of Paid Search and Social campaigns. As such, will analyse consumer journey, set up PPC ads accordingly and obtain insights on the effectiveness post implementation. Post-implementation, you will be required to analyse the performance of such campaign and derive insights from this to improve ROI.
- Target and optimise campaigns through Google Adwords or Facebook
- Track consumer journeys through Google Analytics or cookies
- Extract, manipulate data and obtain insights through Excel
- Liaise with clients to understand their requirements and develop strategy relative to this
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Lead PPC Analyst will have:
- An undergraduate degree
- Commercial experience working within PPC and Paid Social
- Proficient in Google Adwords, Google Analytics and Facebook Ads
- An understanding and experience with tools such as Excel to report on campaign effectiveness
- £35,000 - £40,000 plus benefits
- Work for a global entertainment company!
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Harris via the Apply link on this page.
N.B. This client does not offer sponsorship for candidates unauthorised to work in the UK.