Java - London - Fintech
Are you a Java Developer with a passion for coding in Java and using everything Java. Would you like the opportunity to work in the heart of one of the greatest cities on earth whilst practising and developing your Java skill set. Then look no further as I have the perfect role here in London.
My client is a financial institution which has offices based all around the world (so if you're lucky you may be able to squeeze a holiday or two out of it). This is an opportunity to join one of the leaders in the industry and make a name for yourself. Your skill set will be put to the test while you work on their existing brownfield projects and you will be able to develop new skills whilst working on greenfield projects which are in the pipeline. You certainly won't be getting bored at work!!
The role varies dependant on seniority but caters for all levels of experience.
- Java 8, moving toward 9
- Core Java
- Spring boot
- RESTful API's
- Distributed systems
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Java
- Passion for technology and desire to develop a career in Java
- Experience in working in a fast-passed team environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Up for daily challenges
What you shall receive for your hard work
- Compensation between £60,000 - £80,000 dependant on experience level
- 25 days holiday a year, increasing by one per year
- Company trips out, lunches, dinners, drinks etc
- 2 paid charity days a year
- Early finish on a Friday
- Flexitime working
- And much much more
If the above sounds like you and you are true Java developer with a passion for everything in the java development space, then please do get in touch.
Send a copy of your CV along with a brief paragraph as to why you would be a good fit for this role.
I look forward to hearing from you!!!