Working with Prudential as an IT Procurement Consultant means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation, a remarkable history and exciting plans for the future. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
At Prudential we're absolutely focused on getting the best outcomes for customers. Ours is one of the most profitable and trusted names in life and pensions, and we lead the market in a number of pension products. Across the world, we look after £635 billion in savings and investments for 24 million customers (as at June 2017).
The IT Procurement Consultant will be highly experienced, qualified and be a customer orientated Procurement professional who will have responsibility and accountability for spend management, supporting all category areas within IT and Outsourcing spend, where the annual expenditure is circa £150m. This role is dedicated to CS&I activity.
To ensure your success in this role you will have;
- Excellent category management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Proven track record in leading complex procurement projects that deliver compliance, managed risk and create P&L savings with immediate contribution
- Ability to follow existing procurement procedures, negotiate and complete contracts
- Support the supply base to comply to processes (legal terms, PO no Pay, Supplier Relationship Management)
- Leading category management and commercial and contract negotiations
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.