IT Director, East Sussex, £55,000-65,000
Annapurna IT are currently engaged in a search for an IT Director for an organisation looking to deliver a new digital strategy to their business. The successful IT Director will be responsible for the maintenance, development and future direction of the technology roadmap. You will manage a small team of 7 and will have responsibility for overseeing the use, development and integration of the various systems, databases and web portals internally. Also you will investigate and procure new products and ensure that software licences are up to date and that they are compliant with the latest legislation. You will also have responsibility for the technology budget as well as identify staff training needs.
The best suited IT Director for the role will have:
- Previous experience working in an IT Manager or IT Director position with a strong knowledge across all areas of IT.
- Knowledge of experience of working with: Microsoft packages, ODBC, SQL, SRSS and HR systems.
- Exposure to managing IT teams previously and helping to mentor junior members of the team.
- Proven track record in successful project and budget management.
- A strong understanding of GDPR requirements.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels within a business and build strategic working relationships.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join and manage a friendly and busy IT team with the opportunity to have ownership over technology decisions as well as lead an interesting digital portfolio of work.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the position. For more information on the role please contact Jessica Rippin (firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3031 2468).
Role: IT Director
Location: East Sussex
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment agency with regards to this vacancy. For the latest news, blogs, video interviews and events on technology transformation please visit: thebtn.tv.