Working with Prudential as an Internal Communications Manager Transformation Programme means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
This role is to provide communications support for project work streams and to co-ordinate a specialist communications plan for change.
One of key tangible benefits for this role is to ensure that there is transparent two-way communication, so that people feel equipped to lead change effectively, people are motivated by the ambition and approach and understand their part to play and everyone feels supported through change, and believes that necessary difficult decisions have been made fairly and with respect.
The role-holder's primary responsibilities will include:
- Leading on the delivery of internal communications during a major organisational transformation
- Managing multiple, high level stakeholders and managing complex, competing priorities
- Develop, co-ordinate and manage of all communications to stakeholders for the programme, including developing communications materials for the programme
- Develop, agree and maintain the communications strategy and plan for the programme
- Assist with and contribute to the change activities in liaison with the Change team and programme management
For this role we are looking for an individual with:
- An internal communications professional with strong internal communications experience at a senior level
- Proven track record of devising and executing internal communications strategies
- Experience of creating and leading an engagement and communication plan
- Experience of working within a change environment and supporting transformation
- Strong written skills and ability to deliver compelling and engaging communications
- Desirable but not essential to have a background within Financial Services
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals.
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.