A leading private sector organisation are looking for an Interim PMO Lead, for a major HR Transformation Programme, based in Bristol.
In this role you will be responsible for supporting the Programme Manager in the delivery of a major HR Transformation initiative, with a particular focus on Reward related changes. You will be required to track and report project progress, risks and dependencies and to drive the programme forward.
Key Skills and Experience
- Experience in a HR or Reward Transformation Programme
- Gravitas to interact effectively with functional directors across the business, including senior programme leads.
- High level stakeholder management skills, with sufficient gravitas and approachability to engage effectively with directors, managers and staff to sell concepts and programme that deliver results.
- Extensive PMO experience
- Strong 'business' skills and outlook, comfortable and competent working will all functions of the business
- Good structured and logical thinking.
- Good experience and knowledge of MSP & PRINCE2 methodology
- Resilient and self reliant individual, with real attention to detail. Prepared to roll sleeves up to ensure task completion.
Annapurna HR are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.