A leading private sector organisation are looking for a GDPR Programme Manager for an initial 9 month contract, paying between £850p/d - £950p/d.
The GDPR Programme Manager will deliver a cross-business transformation programme to ensure the organisation is appropriately protecting personal data, as with new regulatory requirements. The role will be required to manage all workstreams within the programme and will need someone to work with all business units affected.
- Used to working across all levels of the business from senior stakeholders to associate colleagues.
- Proven delivery of enterprise-wide programmes
- Delivery in a fast moving environment
- Confident in the use of programme management tools and techniques that are appropriate for the situation
- Experience of being a leading a team, and being able to work with technology managers and heads to ensure everyone is contributing effectively
- Influencing and negotiation skills to ensure successful progress of the programme
- Proven ability to manage multiple third-party supplier relationships
This is a fantastic opportunity to lead a high profile transformation in a leading international business.
For more information contact Phil Roberts - email@example.com
Annapurna Change are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.