£65,000-£80,000 with a competitive package
Are you wanting to use your analytical and leadership skills to shape crucial decisions and to make an impact in one of the leading retail companies in the UK? You'll join an innovative Customer Insights team with a clear focus of growth and development.
This company is one of the leading retailers in the UK with over 80,000 employees and generating billions in revenue. As a Insight Manager working for this leading company you will be benefiting from multiple incentives.
As an Insight Manager you will be leading a team of 4-5 that applies and develops best data analytical techniques to deliver world class actionable customer insight.
In specific, you can expect to:
- Undertake a wide range of analytical techniques and set clear insight plans that deliver on wider business strategy
- Lead the analytical projects end-to-end. From engaging with senior business stakeholders to understanding requirements and planning to performing analysis to provide a view of consumers, trends and competitors
- Share analytical results to stakeholders
- Ensuring that learnings are shared within the team and the business to drive a data driven culture
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Insight Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Good leadership and management skills
- Confident user of SQL and SAS, R or Python
- Experience of using complex statistical techniques such as forecasting, regression and clustering
- Degree level or higher in a numerate subject is preferred
The successful Insight Manager will receive a salary between £65,000 and £80,000 with a competitive package
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Rhiannon Knight via the Apply link on this page.