£35,000 + bonus + benefits
Harnham are seeking an Insight Analyst to analyse customer behaviour on their new app! You will help analyse millions of rows of data in order to inform customer targeting to help increase business revenue. You will be joining an advanced analytics team and work on all the app data to help the company better understand their customers.
- Using advanced analytics and your statistical knowledge to build regression and propensity models
- Analysing customer churn, acquisition and retention
- Looking at the 'bigger picture' for the company e.g. budgeting and forecasting and therefore being a part of strategic decisions
- Using R, SQL or SAS on a daily basis in order to produce insights from customer data
- A University Degree in a numerate discipline e.g. Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science
- Experience in proving and applying statistical modelling within direct marketing
- Experience working with stakeholders in order to produce actionable insights
- Experience in coding, building models and manipulating data in R, SQL or SAS
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The successful candidate can expect to earn up to £35,000 + bonus + benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to India Walker-Smith at Harnham via the link on this page.
Insight Analyst, marketing, SQL, SAS, R, customer, targeting, segmentation, churn, regression, modelling, campaigns