Head of IT, London, £85,000-95,000
My global retail client is currently recruiting for a new Head of IT to design and deliver an ambitious IT strategy roadmap to help the organisation to achieve their growth and expansion plans. You will be responsible for assessing the current technology landscape and then promoting a new change management innovative strategy internally. You will manage two internal support and development teams as well as owning the relationships with third party suppliers. There is also a large portfolio of projects coming up which you will be responsible for delivering on also.
The best-suited Head of IT for the role will have:
- Previous experience leading an IT function within a B2C retail business before, ideally for a business with both an online and high street presence.
- Strong knowledge of implementing and developing ERP and POS systems.
- Strong team leadership skills with the ability to lead both development and support teams and mentor them.
- Experience of managing and developing Microsoft SQL DB.
- Knowledge of WMS, OMS, merchandise and finance software implementation and management.
- An ability to think outside of the box and constantly be looking for new solutions and new technology options.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to complete cost benefits analysis work and deliver against budgets.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to understand a brands' DNA and buy into it.
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a brilliant brand who have ambitious plans to grow and genuinely want to develop their technology setup in order to improve the customer experience and access to their products.
If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration for the role. For more information on the opportunity please contact Jessica Rippin: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3031 2468.
Role: Head of IT
Annapurna IT are acting as an employment agency with regards to this opportunity. For the latest news, blogs, videos and events on technology transformation please visit: thebtn.tv.