Head of Data Governance - Information Management
Up to £75,000 + up to bonus + pension + benefits
An opportunity as a Head of Data Governance for one of Britain's leading tech brands, leading key data governance projects. You will sit between the vast data function and the senior stakeholders of the business, defining key data governance policies and processes, whilst facilitating the completion of flagship data projects. The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator with experience defining data governance process and frameworks.
THE ROLE - HEAD OF DATA GOVERNANCE - INFORMATION MANAGEMENT:
* Become a data governance subject matter expert across a major international brand
* Establish, develop and embed a company-wide data governance framework and infrastructure
* Manage key stakeholders on data quality and data governance projects
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Head of Data Governance - Information Management role, you must have:
* Significant experience developing data governance frameworks, functions, processes and policies
* Demonstrable experience of defining data standards and improving data governance on a large scale
* The ability to be a strong communicator, with strong stakeholder management skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please do so via this site. For more information, reach out to Femi Akintoye at Harnham
Data Quality, Information Management, Data Governance, IDQ, Data Policy