The role manages the preparation of group financial statements, subsidiary and managed joint ventures through a lens of continuous improvement. Managing a small team of 2 your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the statutory accounts preparation, audit, filing, and tax return process for subs and JVs
- Supporting the process around technical judgements, and preparing elements of Audit committee papers
- Valuations - liaison
- Preparing and reviewing accurate balance sheet reports & insightful analyses
- Clean up of ledgers and reports, including JV consolidation entries, and capital reallocation of accounts.
- Managing the accounting for acquisitions, disposals and valuation process and the related investment property reporting
- Support and deliver a range of projects and be a proponent of change within the team
You will most likely be a Chartered Accountant (or equivalent) with significant PQE experience. You will have experience working within a group function of a listed PLC (or equivalent), preparing high quality group accounts and technical memos. The client would also consider a seasoned professional from practice with demonstrable experience working with listed clients
Excellent package including core benefits and flexible benefits which can be taken as cash.