Working with Prudential as an Full stack .NET Developer means becoming part of a brand with a global reputation and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. If you're inspired to join us, and if you have the necessary qualities, then this could be the opportunity you've been looking for.
The purpose of the role will be to deliver the coding and development of longevity systems, specifically the mortality experience tools, delivering systems and data requirement that meet changing business requirements.
To be successful in this role some experience or understanding in the following:
- Experience of developing web applications on the .NET stack using IIS and SQL SERVER
- Demonstrates use of good development practices and principles
- Experience of F# or functional programming generally
- Experience in financial services industry
- Proven track record of delivery in agile environment
- Proven track record of delivering complete solutions
- Experience of SQL SERVER 2014
- Experience of IIS 8
People who work at Prudential agree that ours is a great place to work with a brilliant team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers. And in a fast-changing world, you'll join an organisation that's leading the way in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals
At Prudential we work hard to create an environment that enables everyone to flourish and we actively encourage diversity across the business.