Full Stack Java Developer / Engineer - Salary £70,000 - London
***Please note this a London based permanent role and my client is not willing to supply sponsorship, those who require sponsorship need not apply***
My client is looking for a Java Data Developer / Service Engineer with a minimum of 3 years' experience, this is an exciting opportunity to join a start-up within a much larger company, giving you the best of both worlds.
My client is a cloud-based platform that supports a number of blue chip clients. The primary purpose of the role: To design, develop, maintain, modify and test components of the Platform. Adapt and extend the systems to meet the change of business needs.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED of the Java Developer / Engineer
- Java version 7 onward
- Spring version 3 onwards
- iBATIS, Hibernate or other ORM framework
- PL/SQL - Understands flow of large Oracle PL/SQL packages
- Designing and building REST APIs
- MongoDB - Understands core MongoDB concepts and manages documents in appropriate way.
- AngularJS - Builds complex model driven applications on combining RESTful services
- JMS - Combines appropriate Enterprise Integration Patterns and uses client libraries to integrate components using JMS queues and topics, monitors AcitveMQ.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Java Developer / Engineer
- Designing and producing software to meet the goals of the business expressed through requirements
- Maintaining high standards for quality and security of software
- Keeping our build automation pipeline fit for purpose
- Adopting new technologies and techniques to improve the platform.
- Refining the development process in product teams to improve the work of the team.
- Ensuring product teams understand and adhere to the agreed architecture.
- Estimating effort to complete technical work
WHAT'S SO AMAZING about the Java Data Developer / Integration Consultant
- Opportunity to work as part of a dynamic and tightly knit team who understand the 'work life' balance
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Chance to be part of an expanding company, allowing you to develop your carer and key skill sets
- Opportunity to branch out within the company in the future
- You will be working for a highly established company in their sector
TO APPLY for the of the Java Developer / Engineer role
please send your CV quoting the job title "of the Java Developer / Engineer role"